Elita 43 Laser Engraver
Features of Elita 43
• Special design of carriage where 2" lens or 5" lens both can be used. 5" lens gives you better quality of cutting, if the thickness of material is more than 10mm and 2" lens should be used for cutting media less than 10mm thickness.
• High quality touch panel display - very easy to use
• Pass through design for long length of work piece in Y-axis direction
• Machine is provided with foot-mounting legs so that there is no vibration in machine and machine can be adjusted on zero level
• As it is made in India, No waiting period for spare parts & quick service support
• Machine is provided with heavy duty compressor which has Air-assist combining adjustable focus systems in coaxial jet air to prevent cutting edge from burning down
• Laser cut software with window based software enhance cutting speed and angel / curve performance
• Laser seals the edges of fabric while cutting
• Maximum cutting thickness of acrylic - 20mm
• High quality of chiller unit for better performance and long life of laser tube
Additional Equipments Of Elita 43
1. Compact design, convenient for installation and operation.
2. All refrigeration components are international brand, which can offer good and stable cooling effect.
3. The water cycling system is consisted of stainless steel pump with instant flow and high lift, stainless steel water tank and PVC connectors.
4. Equipped with flow switch which can output protect signal.
5. High and low temperature alarm signal output, which can output normal close signal as options.
6. Digital display temperature controller, with multiple function settings and error alarming.
Applications of Elita 43
Technical Specifications of Elita 43
|X, Y Cutting Area||4' x 3' (1220 x 918 mm)|
|Travelling Speed||0.1 to 400 mm/s|
|Minimum Letter Size||1 mm (English Font)|
|X Y Movement System||Linear guide way|
|Z - Axis Movement||Manual|
|Power Adjustment||0.1 to 100%|
|Maximum Cutting Thickness||Up to 20mm Acrylic|
|Driving System||Stepper Motor|
|Operating System||Windows XP, Windows 7 32bit|
|Supported Format||PLT, AI, DXF, BMP|
|Working Voltage||Single Phase 220V/50Hz (Require Earthing)|
|Running Environment||45°C, Humidity 5% - 80%|
|Operating Display||Touch Panel|
|Memory Buffer||100 MB (Max. 33 Files)|
|Overall Dimension||1525 x 1920 x 1100 mm|
|Power Consumption||2 KW|
|Above Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.|